Registration process before performance visits
Three registration centers are available for the registration process required prior to performance visits:
- On the grounds of the outdoor pool adjacent to the Festival parking lots (An der Bürgerreuth 8, 95445 Bayreuth),
- Opening hours: Four hours before the start of the performance until one hour before the start of the performance (for registration for “Rheingold – Immer noch Loge” from 9:30 a.m.).
- At the offices of Bayreuth Marketing & Tourismus GmbH (Opernstrasse 22, 95444 Bayreuth), as well as.
- Opening hours: Seven hours before the start of the performance until one hour before the start of the performance.
- At the ticket office of the Richard Wagner Museum (Haus Wahnfried; Richard-Wagner-Straße 48, 95444 Bayreuth)
- Opening hours: Monday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The registration process must be completed at least one hour before the performance begins.
When registering, the following documents must be presented in German or English: Proof of
- a recovered Corona infection not more than six months ago or
- a complete vaccination with vaccines approved in the EU (at least 14 days after the second vaccination) or
- a daily PCR or antigen test as well as
- a ticket for the screening and
- an official identification document (identity card, passport, driver’s license).